Chesapeake Beach has been the hub of charter fishing for more than 60 years.
Rod 'N' Reel Chesapeake Beach Charter Fishing
Charter Fishing Capital of Maryland Since 1946
Take a six-hour trip, an eight-hour trip or go full party boat fishing. Rod 'N' Reel Charter Fishing is home to the largest charter fishing fleet on the Chesapeake Bay and has been for more than 60 years.
Party Boat Fishing with "Miss Chesapeake Beach"
Capt. Luke Thatcher and his crew invite you to join them for a great day on the bay. Fares are charged per person.
Party Boat Fishing Rates and Hours
- Monday "Senior Day" $15 Off 8am-3pm
- Tuesday *OFF**NO SAIL*
- Wednesday-Saturday 8am-3pm $65 (One package of bait included)
- Sunday 8am-12 noon and 1pm-5pm $45 (Includes fish bites - artificial)
Helpful Details About Party Boat Fishing
- Rod Rentals are $5, or you are welcome to bring your own
- Tickets go on sale the day of the trip—cash only
- Private charters are available for fishing or cruising
- Kids 18 and under receive $15 off
Home of the Record-Breaking Rockfish
Mention charter fishing and one name comes up—Rod 'N' Reel. Make your next company outing or group function a splash! One person or 100—we'll make it easy. Come by yourself or with the family, it'll be a memorable fishing experience for everyone.
Click this fish calendar to see a larger chart showing which fish can be caught in Chesapeake Bay during which months.
Boxed Lunches for Your Fishing Trip
Your fishing trip can also include a delicious boxed lunch from Smokey Joe's. Click the image below to view the boxed lunch menu.