Relax and Rejuvenate at Our Maryland Spa
The Chesapeake Beach Salon and Spa is where beauty and relaxation meet the bay. With highly trained professionals, exquisite surroundings and service that will exceed your expectations, our waterfront spa oasis emphasizes the "treat" in treatments. Here, tensions will melt and tightness will dissipate. Skin glistens. Eyes sparkle. Hair shines. Toes tingle.
Enjoy a soothing array of beauty treatments and services, including massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Consult with our stylists for a hairstyle that suits you to perfection. Every experience at our spa can be customized to your desire, providing the perfect escape from life’s bustle and distractions. Beverages and light fare are also available for your day of relaxing.
We're now offering acrylic & gel nail services!
- To inspire beauty and wellness in everything we do
- To have guests feel better from the moment they walk in
- To listen actively and help bring clarity to every guest’s vision and needs
- To create an extraordinary guest experience with every visit
- To bring out a feeling of joy and positivity that lasts until our guest’s next appointment
View our Spa Menu
Specials & Events:
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hours are subject to change
- Appointments before or after normal business hours are available. Please call for details.
- To schedule appointments, please contact The CB Salon & Spa at 410-257-4464.
- Email us for appointment requests (please note: requests are not final until confirmed) or with any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salon & Spa Amenities
Salon & Spa Sampler Menu
Choice of 3:
- Facial Refresher
- Custom Exfoliation & Masque
- Scalp Massage & Hair Conditioning Treatment
- Foot Bath & Massage
- Lite Makeup
- Hair Trim & Consultation
- Spa Manicure
- Classic Pedicure
You may also add an additional service for $33 or add a 25 minute massage for $50.
Based on availability. Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotion.
Salon & Spa Staff
Marquetta has been both a Massage Therapist and Esthetician for four years now. She graduated with an Associate’s Degree in Massage Therapy from the College of Southern Maryland and attended the Von Lee International School of Esthetics. Her goal is to exceed her client’s expectations.
Jenn is a graduate of the National Massage Therapy Institute and has been a practicing Massage Therapy for eight years. She specializes in Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal, therapeutic massage and myofascial. Jenn finds it rewarding to help others feel better and has a loyal clientele here at the Chesapeake Beach Salon and Spa.
Janice has been a massage therapist for 1 year. She is passionate about ensuring her clients are receiving the best experience possible. She is one who believes in listening to her clients concerns to ensure they are getting the best care possible. Janice specializes in Swedish massage, stretching, and hot stones. Janice works hard to build lasting relationships to ensure her clients are continuing to practice a healthy lifestyle.
a creative cosmetologist with over 10 years of salon experience. She enjoys working with both natural and relaxed textured hair. Missie is excited to be here at Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa and looks forward to working with you to maintain and keep your hair healthy!
Spa Hotel Packages
- Overnight accommodations for two guests
- $50 resort voucher (Valid at Smokey Joe's, Rod 'n' Reel, Tackle Shop and the Game Room)
- $100 voucher towards services at the CB Salon & Spa (Advance reservations required)
*Please check with our spa for availability before booking your spa package at (410) 257-4464